In particular, I’d like to share the best comment I’ve had from an AE in ages:
"Despite my skepticism, I think there are stronger results here that the authors do not emphasize as much (the mis-aligned plasticity) that are equally important, and, frankly, this is the most interesting manuscript I’ve seen in the past year."
Well done Martin! Good AND interesting science. And a team effort getting the data and crafting the analysis to address some very interesting questions.
Andrew is back in Valdivia, Chile at el Instituto de Ambientales y Evolutivas, Universidad Austral. He is finishing up some projects there, teaching a session on phenotypic plasticity to UG and PG students, and running an R course on GLM and GLMM modelling. He is also giving a plenary address at the SOCECOL International meeting of south american ecologists. That’s going to be killer.
- Currently on Sabbatical in Valdivia, Chile
- We welcome back, Dr. Stuart Dennis, for yet another year….
- Massive New Paper with Matt Robinson: Quantifying multivariate plasticity: genetic variation in resource acquisition drives plasticity in resource allocation to components of life history. Get it here
- I’ve joined Allen Moore as Editor in Chief of Ecology and Evolution
- Getting Started with R published by OUP now available and selling like hotcakes!